Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm giving it a shot!

I don't know how good at this I will be or if I will even be able to keep up with it, but hey all my sisters did it so now I feel likes it's an obligation ;).

At this point in time it's almost Christmas and I am away from my husband, it's hard but I thank my lucky stars every day it's not a deployment. Our son is growing every day and his father isn't here to see, when he smiles at me I wish I were his father. Oh how I wish Trevor could be here to see that gummy smile every day and be able to enjoy the small achievments like Trenton grasping a toy for the first time. I suppose 2 more weeks won't hurt us, but it still feels like forever. Being a Navy wife is a very tough job, I honestly don't think people give the spouses of service men and women enough credit! When our spouses enlist so do we, when they deploy so do we! It is a hard life and I wouldn't lie about that one bit, but it's a life I love, and a life I wouldn't change!

One thing I don't say enough to my family is how greatful I am to all of you! On my side of the family I only have my father and brother and Trevors side, well I have a whole other country ;). It's wonderful and everything I have ever wanted in a family. I love having 3 sisters that I can hang out with and talk girl talk. It's nice to know I have female influences in my life, because not having my mother around for the last 6 years has taken a lot away from my life, a lot that can never be replaced. That is why I am so thankful to you ladies. You have no idea what your love and support means to me, but that is ok, because I do and it's enough to make not having my mother around feel...ok. :). I love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Lovin' the look! Good Luck! Happy blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're happy to have you too! Blogging becomes an addiction. I always go to other sites for ideas and add them on to mine! Go to my blog and click on "cutest little blog" top left corner. They have all kinds of cool backgrounds and stuff. :0) There are some REALLY cool blogmoms out there with tons of ideas for saving money and making cool gifts and stuff to do w/ the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you more! I'm going to enjoy this blog! You are a great writer.

    ReplyDelete